Whitelisting IDrive 360
Add IDrive 360 as a safe sender - Whitelist instructions
As most Internet Service Providers (ISPs) provide some type of spam filters, chances are that emails from IDrive 360 may get mistakenly sent to your Spam folder. In order to avoid this, we request you to whitelist IDrive 360 and add it to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. If you do not see an email from IDrive 360 in your inbox due to the filtering by ISPs, check for the email in your spam folder, open the email and mark it as ‘not spam’.
To add IDrive 360 as a safe sender, click the link to any of the below ISPs or email clients.
Internet Service Providers
GmailTo make sure emails get delivered to your inbox, you must add '[email protected]' and '[email protected]' to your contacts list.
- Click the drop down arrow next to 'Reply' on the upper right side of your inbox screen.
- Click 'Add idrive360.com to Contacts List' from the list that appears.
- Click ‘Contacts’ and enter IDrive 360 in the ‘Search Contacts’ field.
- Now you can select to move IDrive 360 to a contact list of choice and edit any details.
Hotmail Live, Windows Live and MSNIn the new Hotmail, you must 'Mark sender as safe' to enable hyperlinks in text emails and images in HTML emails.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder,
- Check the 'Junk' folder if you do not see the IDrive 360 email in your inbox.
- Click 'Mark as safe'.
- Add '[email protected]' and '[email protected]' to your Safe List.
- Click 'Show content' to view the body of the email if it contains images and HTML.
- Click 'Mark as safe'. IDrive 360 will now be added to your list of 'Safe senders'.
Yahoo! MailTo make sure the emails from IDrive 360 get delivered to your Yahoo mail inbox,
- Use the 'Not Spam' button in your Bulk folder.
- Create a filter to automatically send emails from certain domains to your Inbox. This is the only way to really ensure delivery.
To report as 'Not Spam',
- Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder.
- If you see an email from IDrive 360, highlight it and click 'Not Spam'.
Note: This does not guarantee that your mail will be delivered in the future, but it does help.
To create a filter,
- Click 'Options' on the top right navigation bar.
- Select 'More Options' from the drop-down menu.
- Choose 'Filters' located on the left side of the page.
- Click 'Add Filter' on the ‘Filters’ page.
- Choose the field you want to match in the incoming message. For example, 'Sender' or 'Recipient'.
- Choose the criterion by which you want a match to be made, such as 'contains'.
- Enter the text string to compare. For example, ‘from IDrive 360’.
- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example, ‘Inbox’.
AOLTo make sure emails from IDrive 360 get delivered to your AOL inbox, you must add the email address or corporate domain of the sender to your Address Book or Custom Sender List.
- Click the 'Spam Controls' link on the lower right side of your inbox.
- In the 'Mail & Spam Controls' box, click 'Custom Sender List'.
- Choose ‘allow email from [email protected]' and 'allow email from [email protected]'.
- Add the domain or email address you would like to receive the mail from, then click 'Add'.
- Click 'Save'.
AOL Web MailWhile using AOL Web Mail, replying to an email from IDrive 360 will also work. Emails from IDrive 360 will then be delivered straight to your Inbox.
- Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
- Click 'Save Address' next to 'From Address'.
- Check 'Add to Contacts' and click 'Save'.
Outlook 2003 (or higher)Because of the various email platforms that can work with Outlook, it is tricky to tell how to receive all emails in your Outlook inbox. However, we can make sure you can see all the emails you receive as they were intended to be seen - with images. If a company is not in your address book or 'Safe Sender' list, your HTML images will not be displayed.
To have HTML display correctly,
- Change automatic download settings.
- Add sender to your address book.
- Add email or domain to the approved sender list.
To change settings,
- Right click on a non-displaying image in a HTML email.
- Choose 'Change automatic download settings' option.
- Uncheck 'don’t download pictures or other HTML content automatically' from the list.
- Click 'OK'.
To add sender to address book,
- Open the email.
- Right click on the 'From' address.
- Choose 'Add to contacts'.
To add domain to safe sender list,
- Right click on a non-displaying image in an HTML email.
- Choose 'Add the domain to the safe sender list'.
- Click ‘Address Book’.
- Make sure the ‘Personal Address Book’ is highlighted.
- Click ‘New Card’. The New Card window with tabs ‘Contact’, ‘Address’ and ‘Other’ appears.
- Under the ‘Contact’ tab, copy and paste the ‘From’ address ‘[email protected]’ and ‘[email protected]’ into the email dialogue box.
- Click ‘OK’.
- Scroll up to the message header.
- Get to the field where their name is listed, click the Berry button and then click 'Show Address'.
- Select and copy '[email protected]' or '[email protected]' to the clipboard.
- Go into 'Address Book' and find the user.
- Select 'Save'.
- Click to edit it, and then click the Berry button to add another email address.
- Paste it and click 'Save'.
- Start up Norton AntiSpam.
- Click the ‘Status & Settings’ tab.
- Click ‘AntiSpam’.
- Click ‘Configure’.
- Click the ‘Allowed List’ tab.
- Click ‘Add’.
- In the 'Email Address' field, enter ‘[email protected]’ and ‘[email protected]’.
- Click ‘OK’.
- Select ‘Friends’ from the McAfee SpamKiller sidebar.
- Click ‘Add a friend’.
- Under ‘Friend type:’, select ‘All users at a domain’.
- Under ‘Address:’, type the domain name you want to whitelist. To whitelist all our emails type ‘@idrive.com’.
- Optionally, enter ‘@idrive.com’ to help you recognize the domain name.
- In the 'Email Address' box, enter '[email protected]' and '[email protected]'.
- Click ‘OK’.
Other spam filters not listed above
If emails from IDrive 360 are being filtered, try adding '[email protected]' and '[email protected]' to your 'Address Book' or 'Contact list'.
If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder, contact your ISP or spam filter application support and ask how to whitelist the IDrive 360 email domain '@idrive.com'.